Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Glenn Roe <gl...@yahoo.com> on 2020/03/26 12:45:19 UTC

How to retrieve previous/historical attribute data

Hello,
     I'm trying to figure out a way in Syncope to view a processed record's (via pull or push operation) previous or even historical attribute values.  Is this possible within Syncope by either an API or other means?  I'm trying to create a capability to view a record's historical attribute values in order to track bad data being processed.

Thank you,
Glenn

Re: How to retrieve previous/historical attribute data

Posted by Andrea Patricelli <an...@apache.org>.
Hi Glenn

Il 28/03/20 07:46, Glenn Roe ha scritto:
> Great news. Thanks, Andrea!
>
> Would you happen to know if the audit feature will be log or database
> driven?

By default it is database driven, but you can provide to Syncope your
own implementation and make Syncope use it by defining a custom
implementation of [1] and [2] and chaning the *logger.dao* property in
this [3] file (of the generated archetype).

For other audit features (not directly related to data versioning) you
can specify your own appender through Log4j2 features [4].

> Also, do you happen to have a timeline for the 2.1.6 release?
I'm not able to define a date, but will be released soon ;)

> Thanks again,
Welcome and best regards,

Andrea

[1]