Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2006/07/25 04:09:48 UTC

JPA license headers

Michael,

Sorry for bothering you again with the conversion stuff. It looks
like the license headers in JPA project [1] are out of sync with our
main license headers (although they are Apache, but the wording
differs). Could you possibly run your script against the JPA project
and replace the headers?

Thanks
Andrus

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cayenne/main/trunk/
cayenne-jpa/

Re: JPA license headers

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Thanks! I will check it out tonight.

Andrus

Re: JPA license headers

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
It builds fine. Aside from some unit test failures due to the schema
update that I made last night. Working on updating the parser.

RE: JPA license headers

On Jul 25, 2006, at 9:34 AM, Gentry, Michael ((Contractor)) wrote:

> Not a problem.  I didn't have that checked out, so didn't think about
> converting it.  I'll try to get to it soon.

Thanks

> BTW, I never got around to the wiki stuff -- do you still need me to
> look for that?

That would be cool.

Andrus

Re: JPA license headers

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
On Jul 25, 2006, at 9:34 AM, Gentry, Michael ((Contractor)) wrote:

> Not a problem.  I didn't have that checked out, so didn't think about
> converting it.  I'll try to get to it soon.

Thanks

> BTW, I never got around to the wiki stuff -- do you still need me to
> look for that?

That would be cool.

Andrus

RE: JPA license headers