Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Art Welch <ar...@EASTPOINT.COM> on 2000/10/27 23:28:41 UTC

RE: Jdk1.1.x (commit Thank You)

Steve,

Thank you for committing my changes. I have pulled down the latest CVS as of
10/27/2000 14:52. This built successfully (on the first try even) and
runtests.sh was successful. There was a warning on textdeko.fo though:

=======================
Task FOP 1.0 [dev]
converting file fo/textdeko.fo to tests/textdeko.pdf
using SAX parser org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser
using renderer org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFRenderer
using element mapping org.apache.fop.fo.StandardElementMapping
using element mapping org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElementMapping
using property list mapping org.apache.fop.fo.StandardPropertyListMapping
using property list mapping org.apache.fop.svg.SVGPropertyListMapping
building formatting object tree
WARNING: Unknown value for text-decoration: blink
setting up fonts
formatting FOs into areas
 [1]
rendering areas to PDF
writing out PDF
=======================

I assume that blink has not been implemented yet or something.

Anyhow I will be sending the jar to Arved for possible posting on the FOP
site.

For those who have tuned in late...

This version of FOP is for those users who are in a JDK 1.1 environment (or
do not need some FOP features and would like a handy pre-built jar from a
recent CVS). This version has the following attributes:

	Runs under JVM 1.1+

	Does not include AWT preview or PrintCommandLine.

	Supports images in the BMP format (but not GIF, JPEG, PNG, etc).
	Note: BMP support requires that JIMI NOT be in the CLASSPATH.

Thank You,
Art