Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Vajiha Begum S A <va...@maestrowiz.com> on 2022/11/16 06:51:50 UTC

Pyspark ML model Save Error

Hi,
This is Vajiha, Senior Research Analyst. I'm working for Predictive
Analysis with Pyspark ML models. It's quite good working with the features
of spark in python. Though I'm having issues saving the pyspark trained ML
models. I have read many articles,stack overflow and spark forum comments
and applied all those and still I'm facing issues on saving the ML model.
Kindly help us to solve this issue to continue working with spark.I hope i
will get support from the spark team to resolve my issue. Kindly do the
needful at the earliest. Thanks in Advance.

Spark version- 3.3.0 (we are using this version)

Regards,
Vajiha Begum
Sr.Research Analyst
Maestrowiz Solutions Pvt. Ltd
India

Re: Pyspark ML model Save Error

Posted by Raja bhupati <ra...@gmail.com>.
Share more details on error to help suggesting solutions

Posted by Artemis User <ar...@dtechspace.com>.