Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Abhishek Bafna <ba...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/07 09:13:45 UTC

Oozie 4.3.0 Release Preparation

Hi All,

As we are planning about the release of Apache Oozie 4.3.0. Has anyone planned to take up the release, If not, I would like to take it up.

Please feel free to provide your suggestions.

Regards,
Abhishek

Re: Oozie 4.3.0 Release Preparation

Posted by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks Abhishek for taking this up.  I think as long as a committer, like
Shwetha, is helping you with the process (there's a bunch of stuff you
won't have permissions), I think that's fine.

- Robert