Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2007/06/25 18:19:38 UTC

been searching to find why the sun rpms are condisered not a valid rpm
by fedora 7
if some has had experience would appreciated input.
otherwise will give feedback once I have a solution.

Re: Loading Java SDK or Fedora fc7

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
thanks for your reply.
was hoping someone had loaded the 1.4.2.14 of the jdk
already have 1.5 on the machine.

Shi Jinghai sent the following on 6/27/2007 10:49 PM:

Posted by Shi Jinghai <sh...@langhua.cn>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I like it too

Jacques

De : "Walter Vaughan" <wv...@steelerubber.com>

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
thanks walter.
I have a hosted linux and fedora is the only choice.
sigh

Walter Vaughan sent the following on 6/27/2007 1:00 PM:

Posted by Walter Vaughan <wv...@steelerubber.com>.