Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by CK <cl...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/09 10:27:51 UTC

Console not working - error 401

Hi,

I am running CloudStack 4.2, when I 'view console' for an instance, the
popup window displays:

-<null
to verify user credentials</errortext></null>

If I then click on another menu option in CloudStack, it immediately popups
the message: Session Expired!

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
CK

Re: Console not working - error 401

Posted by Kelven Yang <ke...@citrix.com>.
Could you check if your browser allows cookie? You seemed to hit an issue
that your browser is not able to maintain the web session

Kelven

Posted by Marty Sweet <ms...@gmail.com>.

Posted by CK <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marty Sweet <ms...@gmail.com>.