Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/08 11:40:30 UTC

[Info] Project Pom 34 is being released

Hi guys,

I just cut a new release of the top level project pom (version 34) with
a few modifications in it (I updated the committers and PMC membres in
it, and bumped up a few dependencies).

As usual, this is informative, with a 4H notice.The project release can be foun on
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-1022/.

Feel free to check and to tell me to revert if needed !

Thanks !

Re: [Info] Project Pom 34 is being released

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
> Hi guys,
>
> I just cut a new release of the top level project pom (version 34) with
> a few modifications in it (I updated the committers and PMC membres in
> it, and bumped up a few dependencies).
>
> As usual, this is informative, with a 4H notice.The project release can be foun on
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-1022/.
>
> Feel free to check and to tell me to revert if needed !
>
> Thanks !

Ok, releasing the 'project' now.

Thanks !