Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Marcelo Aleks <ma...@gmail.com> on 2022/08/02 14:25:09 UTC

Fwd: Netbeans 8.2

Hello

  I need, for a legacy netbeans platform project, to use the old and good
Nb8.2, but the link to download it is not working. Do you know if I
can find  Nb8.2 on any mirror site?

  Best regards, Marcelo Aleks

Re: Fwd: Netbeans 8.2

Posted by negora <pu...@negora.com>.
I keep a copy of NetBeans IDE 8.2, but it's for Linux (it's the
installer in form of Shell Script). I don't know if it's what you need.

Re: Netbeans 8.2

Posted by Moacir da Roza <mo...@gmail.com>.
https://archive.org/details/jdk-8u111-nb-8_2

Re: Netbeans 8.2