Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Richard Frovarp <Ri...@sendit.nodak.edu> on 2006/07/17 21:02:48 UTC

[1.4] Odd Bitflux behaviour

When first launching Bitflux it pops up an old browser based login form.
The type you get from basic authentication, if I remember correctly. I
login using the lenya user, edit away, and things go well. I log out of
Lenya. Then I log into Lenya with the Alice user. I have not closed the
browser, so the basic authentication are still being stored. I go to
edit with Bitflux and no error. I save, and it gives me an error. I try
to exit without saving and I get an error about the page being locked by
Alice. At this point I have been switched over to the Lenya user from
the basic authentication.

Any ideas?

Richard

Re: [1.4] Odd Bitflux behaviour

Posted by Richard Frovarp <Ri...@sendit.nodak.edu>.
Doug Chestnut wrote:

> Richard Frovarp wrote:
>
>> When first launching Bitflux it pops up an old browser based login
>> form. The type you get from basic authentication, if I remember
>> correctly. I login using the lenya user, edit away, and things go
>> well. I log out of Lenya. Then I log into Lenya with the Alice user.
>> I have not closed the browser, so the basic authentication are still
>> being stored. I go to edit with Bitflux and no error. I save, and it
>> gives me an error. I try to exit without saving and I get an error
>> about the page being locked by Alice. At this point I have been
>> switched over to the Lenya user from the basic authentication.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>
> I just checked in a fix.  Sorry about that, it looks like I broke it a
> few weeks back trying to reuse the webDAV GET method to get the raw
> document for the editor.
>
> --Doug

Thanks. The fix works. Furthermore, it fixes my problem of not getting a
submit menu option after saving. So the only big thing not working for
me is Kupu.

Thank you for all the help.

Richard

Re: [1.4] Odd Bitflux behaviour