Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Laurie Harper <zo...@holoweb.net> on 2001/11/21 03:11:33 UTC

Taglib documentation

Hi, just thought I'd offer up a minor patch to the stylesheet for
generating taglib documentation.  I wanted to generate docs for my own
taglibs and found the struts approach perfect for my needs but I wanted
a couple of tweaks :-)

The patch causes the 'Required' and 'RT Expr' flags to be put under the
attribute name and highlights any default value there may be, so they
are all easier to spot.

To get the defaults pulled out, they have to be marked up.  A patch to
struts-html.xml to demonstrate is included, along with patched copies of
the source file and stylesheet and a rendered copy so you can see what
I'm bleating about :-)

All the files are at http://www.holoweb.net/~zodiac/struts/ and you can
see the sample results at
http://www.holoweb.net/~zodiac/struts/struts-html.html

Cheers,

L.
--
zodiac(@)holoweb!net  | "If that's too much initiative for the company
ICQ# 78724820         |  handle, I don't want to work for them anyway."