Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Christophe Lombart <ch...@skynet.be> on 2003/05/21 21:58:39 UTC

Re: JSP Portlet Question

What do you mean by script ? JSP page or JspPortletAction ?

Yes,  all JSP pages used in portlets - by default - should be placed in
.../web-inf/templates/jsp/portlet/html.

Your problem is not clear but I advise to

* Defined a new portlet (JSP or GenericMvcPortlet) in   a  .xreg file
* For this portlet, use a JspPortletAction or the new GenericMVCAction
in which you can choose the correct jsp page depending on the HTTP
request parameters (by using the method setTemplate).

More info on navigation can be found on :
org.apache.jetspeed.services.jsp.tags : check the taglib used for the
navigation.
Check the JetspeedQuestionnaire portlet, it used 2 different jsp
templates (you have a submit  demo code with JSP)