Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "S. Saberi" <ss...@hotmail.com> on 2009/06/07 19:34:16 UTC

cannot post messaga

Hello,

I have been trying to post a message to this mailing list but my e-mail keeps getting rejected.

Does anyone know what's going wrong here?

Thanks

-S

RE: cannot post messaga

Posted by "S. Saberi" <ss...@hotmail.com>.
Sorry but I thought it was rejected because I kept getting the following message in return:

Is this normal?

"Hi. This is the deliver program at bjtu.edu.cn.

02211071@mail.bjtu.edu.cn
quota exceed
--- Attachment is a copy of the message.

[这是服务器 bjtu.edu.cn 的投递程序返回的提示信息]

到下列地址的信件投递失败,对方服务器无法正常接受或者拒绝接受这封邮件,
这是一个永久性的错误,服务器已经放弃继续投递。
02211071@mail.bjtu.edu.cn