Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by tog <gu...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/01 16:40:33 UTC

Conformance Open Social

Hi,

Even though Shindig is supposed to be the reference implementation of
OpenSocial, is there some general tests that assess that conformance ?
Where can they be found ?

Best Regards
Guillaume

Re: Conformance Open Social

Posted by Tim Wintle <ti...@teamrubber.com>.
On Thu, 2010-03-04 at 18:37 +0530, tog wrote:
> Hi there
>
> Is my question stupid ;)
> I am just wondering how I can check that my container is respecting
> the opensocial 0.9 spec.

I'm not sure about 0.9 - for 0.8 and 0.7 you can try looking here:

http://code.google.com/p/opensocial-resources/wiki/ComplianceTests

I haven't seen a 0.9 test around - but someone else may be better able
to help.

Tim

Re: Conformance Open Social

Posted by tog <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi there

Is my question stupid ;)
I am just wondering how I can check that my container is respecting
the opensocial 0.9 spec.

Regards
Guillaume

--
PGP KeyID: 1024D/69B00854  subkeys.pgp.net

http://cheztog.blogspot.com