Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by wangying <18...@163.com> on 2019/09/02 02:45:03 UTC

kylin 写入数据

Hi,
I see the introduction of kylin from the website and are very interested in it. Thank you for your contribution.
I plan to apply kylin to our product but still have some questions.It would be greatly appreciated if you can kindly give me some feedback.

Firstly, if a user write data from the front end system, will other users be able to see the new data synchronously?

Secondly, if a user write data in the lowest level,for example,"china" is the parebt dimension, if I add a new record"beijing,200", will other users be able to see the new aggregation result of  "China" increased by 200 syschronously?

Sincerely,
Arya Wang

| |
对外经贸-王影

邮箱:18611156185@163.com

签名由 网易邮箱大师 定制

Re: kylin 写入数据

Posted by Chao Long <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi wangying,
What do you mean by "synchronously"?

1. A user write data from the front-end, for example creating a Cube, other
users can see the new data after refreshing the front-end page if they has
the permission to see it. Even if there are more than one Kylin servers,
one Kylin server can see the new data write by other server.

2. If the new record has been built in Cube, the other users can see the
new aggregation result.