Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "ir. ing. Jan Dockx" <ja...@mac.com> on 2005/12/09 17:19:17 UTC

"Working with maven 2" course notes released under Creative Commons

We just released the course notes of our 3-day course "Working with
Maven 2" under a Creative Commons License (only attribution required).
Given the time we spend in finding things out, other people new to
Maven 2 might benefit from the notes, although they are only
bullet-style.

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Jan Dockx

PeopleWare NV - Head Office
Cdt.Weynsstraat 85
B-2660 Hoboken
Tel: +32 3 448.33.38
Fax: +32 3 448.32.66

PeopleWare NV - Branch Office Geel
Kleinhoefstraat 5
B-2440 Geel
Tel: +32 14 57.00.90
Fax: +32 14 58.13.25

http://www.peopleware.be/
http://www.mobileware.be/

RE: "Working with maven 2" course notes released under Creative Commons

Posted by Christopher Cobb <ch...@wfinet.com>.
I think this would be perfect for a wiki.  Maybe even the existing maven
wiki.

  _____

Posted by "ir. ing. Jan Dockx" <ja...@mac.com>.
Hi Arnaud,

Posted by Arnaud Bailly <ab...@norsys.fr>.

Posted by "ir. ing. Jan Dockx" <ja...@mac.com>.
Good point! (me idiot).

Posted by "ir. ing. Jan Dockx" <ja...@mac.com>.
No, sorry. I'm an idiot forgetting the link. It's at

Posted by Christopher Cobb <ch...@wfinet.com>.
Is this it:

Posted by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com>.