Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by victory_zgh <vi...@163.com> on 2016/04/09 05:19:47 UTC

kafka-connector sink task flush() interval

Hi,
Recently, I am working on kafka connector  implement. According to the connector sink task document, the connect platform invoke flush method  periodically, But the doc does not metition the flush interval.
I don't know the flush interval default value or Where we can set this interval??

Best Regards
guanghui.zhu

2016-04-09

Guanghui.Zhu
Department of Computer Science and Technology
State Key Laboratory for Novel Software Technology
Nanjing University
Phone: +86 13770681551
Email: victory_zgh@163.com
ResearchLab Homepage: http://pasa-bigdata.nju.edu.cn

Re: kafka-connector sink task flush() interval

Posted by Liquan Pei <li...@gmail.com>.
The flush interval is controlled by offset.flush.interval.ms, which is
the Interval at which to try committing offsets for tasks. You can find the
documentation for this config at
http://docs.confluent.io/2.0.1/connect/userguide.html#configuring-workers

-Liquan

--