Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> on 2010/03/02 01:38:16 UTC

Re: Solr Extract

:
: I am having a go at extracting some file as per the wiki guide.
:
: I cd to the root directory of the folder and run the command with no success apart from some broken HTML
:
: If you see this here: http://screencast.com/t/MGRiZTU5M

That error message looks like its coming from jetty -- it doesn't seem to
have any idea what that URL is.

you really need to give us more info about what exactly your configs look
like, and what types of log messages solr generates when you encounter
problematic requests -- posting links to images of screencaptures isn't
nearly as useful as cut/paste the test from the log files and your
terminals.

-Hoss