Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Dylan Schell <dy...@mac.com> on 2008/11/17 13:44:39 UTC

Wicket 1.4 Generics, DefaultDataTable and ChoiceFilteredPropertyColumn

When trying to use the DefaultDataTable in combination i'm running into what I think is a "bug" in the generification of ChoiceFilteredPropertyColumn,

DefaultDataTable is parameterized with type <T> and the constructor expects IColumn<T> for it's column types. if I try to parameterize ChoiceFilteredPropertyColumn with type <T> the elements I can choose from also have to be of that same type. Should ChoiceFilteredPropertyColumn be parameterized with 2 types? one for the column, one for the choice elements?

Re: Wicket 1.4 Generics, DefaultDataTable and ChoiceFilteredPropertyColumn

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
please open a jira issue.

-igor