Posted to dev@community.apache.org by rahul bhola <rb...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/14 20:32:50 UTC

help needed

hello sir/madam,
     i am a bit late but i am interested in applying for GSOC 2013.I am
interested in working with apache for GSOC.Currently i am looking and
reading the apache server source code version 2.4.3 .I would appreciate any
help that could be provided on what else should i do.Also quite recently i
made a server on java although incomplete and not sure if it is of any use
to you still i am enclosing the source code of the server i made.I worked
on c++ , python, java and have used qt creator to some extent for c++.

the git link for the server is
https://github.com/rahul-bhola/dummy_server/blob/master/file.java

The file is incomplete and i can do the same thing in c++.Please guide me
what further i should do to contribute to the apache community

regards
Rahul Bhola

Re: help needed

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 12:32 PM, rahul bhola <rb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello sir/madam,
>      i am a bit late but i am interested in applying for GSOC 2013.I am
> interested in working with apache for GSOC.Currently i am looking and
> reading the apache server source code version 2.4.3 .I would appreciate any
> help that could be provided on what else should i do.Also quite recently i
> made a server on java although incomplete and not sure if it is of any use
> to you still i am enclosing the source code of the server i made.I worked
> on c++ , python, java and have used qt creator to some extent for c++.
>
> the git link for the server is
> https://github.com/rahul-bhola/dummy_server/blob/master/file.java
>
> The file is incomplete and i can do the same thing in c++.Please guide me
> what further i should do to contribute to the apache community
>
> regards
> Rahul Bhola

General GSoC related information can be found at :
http://community.apache.org/gsoc.html

As for Apache HTTP project questions, you should ask the HTTPD project
directly at
http://httpd.apache.org/lists.html

--
Luciano Resende