Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/29 16:01:41 UTC

starting multiple instances at once

Hi,

How do I start multiple instances at once ? Do I loop over startVirtualMachine ? or is there an argument I can pass ?

thanks

-sebastien

RE: starting multiple instances at once

Posted by "Boylan, James" <JA...@orbitz.com>.
Ah. I had misread your original message. My apologies!

-- James
Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@citrix.com>.

Posted by "Boylan, James" <JA...@orbitz.com>.
Rohit -

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Marc Cirauqui <mc...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, I know, it is it would be nice, to avoid looping. Not some critical
feature request.

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.

Posted by Marc Cirauqui <mc...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I menat a number parameter, like:

command=deployVirtualMachine&count=2&...

That would be nice.

thx

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.
Yeah as of now you will have to loop on the api call. I did hear about this request earlier as well. Would you mind filing a feature request on Jira for this if it doesn't already exist ?

Thanks,
-Nitin

Posted by Marc Cirauqui <mc...@gmail.com>.