Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/06 15:49:58 UTC

'and -Dauto.fetch' is a working way to create a federated build

Hello,

Since my May trip I used hand-made scripts [1] to fetch dependencies
and people around couldn't told me why simple 'ant' no longer worked.
Today I've discovered this option and then the explanatory thread
below.

This might be useful for somebody as well.

[1] for d in common_resources working_classlib working_jdktools; do (
cd $d; ant fetch-depends && ant ); done && ( cd working_vm; cd build
&& ./build.bat update && ./build.bat && ./build.bat test2 )

--
With best regards,
Alexei,