Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Matt Ho <ma...@indigoegg.com> on 2002/05/30 21:42:22 UTC

getParameters method for PostMethod

Hello,

I'd like to propose adding a getParameters method for the PostMethod so
that we can introspect the parameters once they have been added.  I'm
proposing two changes:

* modify PostMethod to include a method with the following signature

	public Parameter[] getParameters() ;

* I'm also proposing a new class,

	org.apache.commons.httpclient.Parameter

  to contain the key/value pair.  I thought about returning a Map or a
  Properties object, but it appeared that the convention throughout was
  to return a type like Cookie[] getCookies() or Header[] getHeaders().

Attached you'll find the proposed source.  I modified PostMethod from
top of tree.

Cheers!

---
Matt Ho