Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Philipp Zehnder <ze...@apache.org> on 2022/01/19 14:52:48 UTC

[DISCUSSION] Community call

Hi all,

what do you guys think about hosting a community call?

I think it would be nice to have a more personal exchange in the StreamPipes community.

What kind of tool could we use for this? How often should we do such a call?

Cheers,

Philipp

RE: [DISCUSSION] Community call

Posted by Dominik Riemer <ri...@fzi.de>.
Hi Philipp,
sorry for the late reply.
First Wednesday of the month 6 UTC sounds good to me - does this work for everyone interested?
We could have the first call on Wednesday, March 2nd, what do you think?

We can also find another date or time if this is not a good time for community members from other time zones!

Cheers
Dominik

Posted by Philipp Zehnder <ze...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

Posted by Tim <bo...@posteo.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Dominik Riemer <ri...@fzi.de>.
Hi Philipp,

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Good idea :-)

Posted by P0512 Hrushikesh <hr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Just be aware that doing this can:
a) Can exclude people who cannot attend due to their time zone, day job or other responsibilities.
b) Make sure a summary of what was discussed is brought back to the list.
c) No project decisions should be made at these meetings.

Kind Regards,
Justin