Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Enric Staromiejski <en...@nxtsis.com> on 2001/08/24 19:03:50 UTC

RV: Strange problem with cocoon under Tomcat (is this an off-topic?)

We're running Tomcat+Apache OK. When invoking a jsp page for example thru
port 80 (i.e., without having to invoke port 8080), , apache gives control
to Tomcat and Tomcat serves the page correctly, but once Cocoon installed,
we still accede to the jsps correctly served by Tomcat but the only way of
getting xml and xsp pages served by Cocoon is thru port 8080 (i.e. using an
URL like http://servername:8080/cocoon/).

Any idea?

thank you
Enric

Re: Strange problem with cocoon under Tomcat (is this an off-topic?)

Posted by Ekrem Aksoy <fo...@yahoo.com>.
I have got same problem ,and seeking for solution:)

RE: Tomcat configuration (was: RE: Strange problem with cocoon under Tomcat (is this an off-topic?))

Posted by Luca Morandini <l....@tin.it>.
Eric,

	have you taken a look at the mod_jk.conf configuration file ? I bet it
explains such a behaviour.

	A clue: it's jkMount which does the trick :) (take a look at the Tomcat doc
for more).

Best regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant