Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/16 19:03:13 UTC

Re: client/admin modularity rambling

My intention was to ship OM 3.0 quicker, by means of keeping anything
except admin in OpenLaszlo. This would help users to adopt the new
thing. Anyway, I see you are far ahead the admin.

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
I fully support going step by step. Users won't accept too many
changes at once, and we will have time to fix bugs.

[1] Start using Apache Openmeetings today, http://openmeetings.apache.org/
[2] Join Alexei Fedotov @linkedin, http://ru.linkedin.com/in/dataved/
[3] Join Alexei Fedotov @facebook, http://www.facebook.com/openmeetings

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.