Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Silvia Haramburu <sh...@datatransfer.com.ar> on 2004/08/11 17:51:10 UTC

faqs

Hi!
I've tried to make a faq document. I've done the XML based on the
faq.dtd, exactly as the example of the Forrest-seed.
But... I can't see the page! Why should it be?
The result code HTML simply doesn't include the part of the FAQ document
that should be in the content div...
Can someone give me any clue?
Thanks!

Silvia.