Posted to jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@ispsoft.de> on 2004/01/30 22:36:51 UTC

Adding hsqldb.jar to the JaxMe CVS repository

Hi,

I was told that hsqldb.jar already is in some Apache projects CVS
repositories. And, indeed, that's the case:

   bash-2.05b$ find /home/cvs -name "hsqldb.jar,v" 2>/dev/null
   /home/cvs/avalon-excalibur/datasource/examples/lib/hsqldb.jar,v

/home/cvs/avalon-sandbox/excalibur-old-materials/datasource/examples/lib/hsqldb.
jar,v
   /home/cvs/cocoon-1/lib/Attic/hsqldb.jar,v
   /home/cvs/cocoon-2-historical/lib/Attic/hsqldb.jar,v
   /home/cvs/db-ojb/lib/hsqldb.jar,v
   /home/cvs/jakarta-commons-sandbox/simplestore/lib/hsqldb.jar,v
   /home/cvs/jakarta-jetspeed/webapp/WEB-INF/db/hsqldb.jar,v
   /home/cvs/jakarta-jetspeed/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/hsqldb.jar,v
   /home/cvs/jakarta-ojb.old/lib/hsqldb.jar,v
   /home/cvs/jakarta-slide/lib/Attic/hsqldb.jar,v
     /home/cvs/jakarta-jetspeed-2/portal/src/webapp/WEB-INF/db/hsql/hsqldb.jar,v
   /home/cvs/jakarta-jetspeed-2/plugin/db/hsqldb.jar,v
   /home/cvs/jakarta-jetspeed-2/cornerstone-demo/hsqldb/lib/hsqldb.jar,v

If noone disagrees, I'll add hsqldb.jar to the JaxMe CVS repository. To
conform to the license (see http://hsqldb.sf.net/web/hsqlLicense.html),
I'll also add the following statement to the JaxMe docs:

   The JaxMe source distribution includes hsqldb.jar, which is used
   for running the unit tests. Hsqldb is based on Hypersonic SQL.

Jochen