Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Tariq Hasan <mm...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/28 18:16:08 UTC

Starter projects for Beam

Hello,

I am reaching out as a new entrant into the Apache Beam project.

As a developer with a few years of experience, I was looking to grow my
passion around software development through open-source contributions.

With Apache Beam, I am quite interested in working across multiple areas,
including but not limited to Java and Python SDKs and the various runners
and transforms on the roadmap.

I was reaching out here for some guidance with regards to starter projects
that could be a viable starting point.

If anyone can offer suggestions on possible scope to contribute to the
project and resources to get going, that would be very helpful.

Sincerely,

Tariq Hasan

Re: Starter projects for Beam

Posted by Tariq Hasan <mm...@gmail.com>.