Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Ben Smith <be...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/10 10:10:43 UTC

SHINDIG-904 - Opinions?

Hi all,

Last week I spoke about being able to support the filter options
specified in OpenSocial 0.9 and how we'd need to change
PersonService.getPerson() to accomplish this.

I provided a simple patch https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SHINDIG-904
  and was wondering if anyone had an opinion on whether this was the
best way to accomplish what is (will be) required by the spec.

Would really appreciate some feedback. It's only a simple thing but
would really help me deliver what I need to without forking the code-
base.

Cheers,
Ben Smith
BBC