Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Patrick Stuedi <ps...@confluent.io.INVALID> on 2021/11/08 09:17:34 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-791: Add Record Metadata to State Store Context

Hi all,

Thanks for the feedback on KIP-791, I have updated the KIP and would like
to start the voting.

The KIP can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/I5BnCw

Please vote in this thread.

Thanks!
-Patrick

Re: [VOTE] KIP-791: Add Record Metadata to State Store Context

Posted by Patrick Stuedi <ps...@confluent.io.INVALID>.
Thanks everyone for voting.

Voting passed after 3 days with the following +1s:

- Luke Chen
- Vasiliki (Vicky) Papavasileiou
- Guozhang Wang (binding)
- John Roesler (binding)
- Bruno Cadonna (binding)

I'll update the KIP status accordingly.

Best,
  Patrick

Posted by Bruno Cadonna <ca...@apache.org>.
Patrick,

Posted by John Roesler <vv...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding) from me.

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
+1, thanks Patrick!

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-791: Add Record Metadata to State Store Context

Posted by Vasiliki Papavasileiou <vp...@confluent.io.INVALID>.
Hi Patrick,

Posted by Luke Chen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Patrick,