Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Dan Connelly <da...@comcast.net> on 2007/05/13 18:46:34 UTC

@BindingType(value="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/http")

I am bootstrapping myself into CXF 2.0 using the Spring/HelloWorld
example.   The binding type appears to be soap/http (by default).

Virtual wsdl has:
<soap:binding style="document"

This works fine running the published server code on Tomcat.

However, I am bit surprised that when I add this @BindingType annotation
to the SEI it does not appear change anything in the virtual wsdl.

What I an expecting to see is a non-soap binding such as:
<http:binding verb="GET" />
but I still see
<soap:binding .../>

Are my expectations wrong?    Do I need to provide a different value string?

       -- Dan

RE: @BindingType(value="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/http")

Posted by Jim Ma <ji...@iona.com>.
Hi Dan ,

This is another issue .Could you  fill a jira issue  for this with your test
case ?

Thanks

Jim

Posted by Dan Connelly <da...@comcast.net>.