Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Simon Corston-Oliver <si...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/05 23:46:09 UTC

Source images for logos

Do we have source files (SVG or similar format) for the various MXNet logos
e.g. the Gluon logo:
https://github.com/dmlc/web-data/blob/master/mxnet/image/image-gluon-logo.png?raw=true

We'd like to produce different sizes e.g. for banners or t-shirts for
conferences.

Re: Source images for logos

Posted by Marco de Abreu <ma...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Hi Marcello,

Attachments don't work for Apache email lists.

-Marco

Bossi, Marcelo <mb...@amazon.com.invalid> schrieb am Do., 6. Sep. 2018,
01:54:

Re: Source images for logos