Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Kito D. Mann" <km...@virtua.com> on 2008/06/21 00:49:13 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] JSFOne Call for Papers

Hello everyone,

You may have seen my earlier announcement about the JSFOne
(http://www.jsfone.com) show, hosted by JSFCentral and the No Fluff Just
Stuff Symposiums, September 4th-6th near Washington, DC.

If you're interested in speaking, we're now accepting proposals. We're
particularly interested in practical, deep technical sessions covering the
following:

.         Facelets

.         Seam

.         AJAX integration

.         Spring integration

.         Portlet integration

.         MyFaces projects

.         Component suites

.         Component development

.         IDEs

.         Scripting

.         Testing

.         Case studies

For all of you MyFaces committers, I'd love to get some more talks about
some of the many MyFaces projects, specifically Tomahawk or even an overview
of all of the different initiatives (check the existing talks first to see
if your topic has been covered; for example, Matthias is already talking
about Trinidad). You can submit an abstract here:
http://www.jsfone.com/speaker_request.jsp.

Kito D. Mann - Author, JavaServer Faces in Action
 <http://www.virtua.com/> http://www.virtua.com - JSF/Java EE consulting,
training, and mentoring
 <http://www.jsfcentral.com/> http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces
FAQ, news, and info