Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by goldi <go...@freenet.de> on 2007/05/02 18:15:13 UTC

Master/Slaver persistent?

Hi everybody,

I have running a Master/Slave. Sending messages to the master without
persistence(DeliveryMode.NON_PERSISTENT) everything works fine. Changing the
delivery mode to "DeliveryMode.PERSISTENT" I get the following exception:

ERROR MasterBroker                   - Slave Failed
java.lang.AssertionError: Unsupported Method
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.request(TransportSuppo
rt.java:71)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.request(TransportFilter
.java:88)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.request(TransportFilter
.java:88)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.request(MutexTransport.j
ava:54)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.ft.MasterBroker.sendSyncToSlave(MasterBrok
er.java:363)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.ft.MasterBroker.sendToSlave(MasterBroker.j
ava:333)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.ft.MasterBroker.send(MasterBroker.java:307
)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.send(MutableBrokerFilt
er.java:136)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processMessage(Transpo
rtConnection.java:498)
        at
org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQMessage.visit(ActiveMQMessage.jav
a:604)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.service(TransportConne
ction.java:294)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportC
onnection.java:185)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onCommand(TransportFilt
er.java:65)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onCommand(WireForm
atNegotiator.java:133)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.onCommand(InactivityM
onitor.java:122)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.doConsume(TransportSup
port.java:84)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:
137)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

I take the Master/Slave activemq.xml from the
"org.apache.activemq.broker.ft". Is it even possible to use persistence
Mode? It should be I think.

Greets Goldi

Re: Master/Slaver persistent?

Posted by sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu>.
Any ideas on what could be happening here?

Posted by sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu>.

Posted by sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu>.
I have the same problem WITHOUT using the PERSISTENT delivery mode. Maybe we

Posted by goldi <go...@freenet.de>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
> [...]

> onnection.java:185)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onCommand(TransportFilt
> er.java:65)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onCommand(WireForm
> atNegotiator.java:133)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.onCommand(InactivityM
> onitor.java:122)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.doConsume(TransportSup
> port.java:84)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:
> 137)
>

> I take the Master/Slave activemq.xml from the
> "org.apache.activemq.broker.ft". Is it even possible to use persistence

James
-------
http://macstrac.blogspot.com/