Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Marc MENDEZ <cn...@yahoo.fr> on 2006/08/15 14:31:51 UTC

[users@httpd] How to detect failed authentification ?

Hi,

On one of my website, the access is controled with a .htaccess file.
I defined my own 401 document

At the top of this file, I added a php code which sends a mail to the
administrator as soon as a user failed to log.

I was very surprised to receive mail everytime ! Even if the user succeeds
in loging !

Why ? How can I solve this ?

 p4.vert.ukl.yahoo.com uncompressed Tue Aug 15 12:27:00 GMT 2006

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com