Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Chamil Chandrathilake <ch...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2015/11/23 11:21:37 UTC

Using IU hosted Airavata to submit jobs to stampede

Hi,

What are the steps to follow if I'm to use IU hosted Airavata deployments
in order to submit jobs to stampede?
Is there any documentation to follow?
(Running WRF model in Stampede is what i'm interested in)

Thank you

Re: Using IU hosted Airavata to submit jobs to stampede

Posted by Ruveni Jayawardana <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eroma,

What we want to do is to use the airavata java client to submit WRF jobs to
XSEDE.
What we heard is that we have to use the '*IU hosted airavata*' for that.
If so, what are the necessary steps that should be followed to launch a wrf
stampede experiment successfully?

Thank you,
Ruveni.

Posted by Eroma Abeysinghe <er...@gmail.com>.