Posted to notifications@jclouds.apache.org by Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com> on 2014/11/30 22:54:54 UTC

[jclouds-site] Removed Abiquo guides (#144)

The Abiquo provider is being refactored to support version 3 of the API, and the way it works will change considerably. This PR removes the guides so they don't provide invalid info (guides will be added as soon as the functionality is implemented in the new api).

This also removes the ApacheCon EU announcement from the quick news.
You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/nacx/jclouds-site abiquo-and-news

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/144

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove ApacheCon EU from the quick news
  * Removed Abiquo guides as the provider is being refactored

-- File Changes --

    M _posts/2014-10-19-apachecon-eu.md (1)
    D guides/abiquo-cloud.md (754)
    D guides/abiquo.md (43)
    M guides/index.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/144.patch
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/144.diff

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/144

Re: [jclouds-site] Removed Abiquo guides (#144)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-site-pull-requests #436](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-site-pull-requests/436/) SUCCESS
This pull request looks good

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/144#issuecomment-65002228

Re: [jclouds-site] Removed Abiquo guides (#144)

Posted by jclouds-commentator <no...@github.com>.
  Go to http://1b7976ceed543b7da1bb-c192dd056cbb07f4c1f71d073a5091fd.r73.cf5.rackcdn.com/ to review your changes.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/144#issuecomment-65002306

Re: [jclouds-site] Removed Abiquo guides (#144)

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com>.
Yes. The provider hasn't been removed. It only has the skeleton now, but I'll start adding features one by one this week and I plan to focus on it the followimg ones.
I preferred to remove the guides because I still don't know how things will look like, but definitely I won't be repeating the bad practices used in the (now) old provider. They're better removed and I'll add them back once the provider starts taking shape.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/144#issuecomment-65006271

Re: [jclouds-site] Removed Abiquo guides (#144)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
> They're better removed and I'll add them back once the provider starts taking shape.

Clear...thanks for explaining!

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/144#issuecomment-65006801

Re: [jclouds-site] Removed Abiquo guides (#144)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
I still see this:

![image](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/223702/5239783/0b3ce81e-78bc-11e4-8586-3f25cd1690a8.png)

I assume that's OK?