Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Christian Carlow <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/17 15:09:31 UTC

How to add fax numbers to party contact information?

Is there a way to specify a fax number as contact information for a
party?  There is a phone number option but nothing to distinguish
between normal and fax numbers.  Would adding another CONTACT_MECH_TYPE
like TELECOM_FAX_NUMBER be correct?

Re: How to add fax numbers to party contact information?

Posted by Christian Carlow <ch...@gmail.com>.
I figured it out.  After a number is initially added, the contactPurpose
can be selected from the list which includes main and secondary fax options.