Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by 32...@gmail.com on 2006/07/27 12:30:52 UTC

Re: Auth Problem , I'm still lost

Hi Manuel,
that page helped me a  lot with my authentication issues:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/developing/webapps/authentication/authenticating_user.html
There, it is also stated, that your parameters have to start with
'parameter_'; e.g. my part of this looks like that:

<map:match pattern="do-login">
        <!-- try to login -->
        <map:act type="auth-login">
          <map:parameter name="handler" value="indexhandler"/>
          <map:parameter name="parameter_name"
value="{request-param:username}"/>
          <map:parameter name="parameter_pw"
value="{request-param:password}"/>
          <map:redirect-to uri="protected-first"/>
        </map:act>
        <!-- something was wrong, try it again -->
        <map:redirect-to uri="login"/>
      </map:match>

in my authenticate.xsl, I get these parameters as follows:
<xsl:param name="name"/>
<xsl:param name="pw"/>

authenticate is in an extra pipeline in my sitemap:
<map:pipeline internal-only="true">
      <!-- Authentifizierung -->
      <map:match pattern="authenticate">
        <map:generate src="documents/xml/userlist.xml"/>
        <map:transform src="documents/stylesheets/authenticate.xsl">
        </map:transform>
        <map:serialize type="xml"/>
      </map:match>

regards
Marco

Re: Auth Problem solved :)

Posted by Manuel Ottaviano <co...@lst.tfo.upm.es>.
Thannks very much!!!
the problem was the declaration of the parameter in  the do-login match.

best regards
manuel ottaviano