Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tom Bostelmann <tb...@qpass.com> on 2005/01/13 20:07:03 UTC

issues with migrating over to maven (Axis)...

I'm having a code generating issue with the Axis plug-in.  I'm able to
generate the code but all of the package names are incorrect.

Actually, the real problem is that previous developers were explicitly
calling the WSDL2Java class using the <java> task with the following
arguments "-a -s -p ${package} -o ${generated.dir} ${wsdlFile}".  And I
don't know how to get the ant task to perform what the "-p
${packageName}" does.  It seems like I'm so close, but the only way I
can get the package names to work correctly is to hack into the Axis
plugin and explicitly call the class, which is pretty ugly:

<ant:java

              classname="org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java"

              fork="yes"

              failonerror="true">

              <arg line="-a -s -p ${maven.axis.all.packagename} -o
${axis.generated.dir} ${wsdlFile}"/>

              <classpath refid="maven.dependency.classpath"/>

              <!--<classpath refid="axis.classpath"/>-->

</ant:java>

...And it appears that I have to include all of the Axis libraries in
the individual projects.  So:

1.)     Can anyone tell me how to map the -p option?

2.)     If not, how to I access the dependencies for a plug-in so I
don't have to add it to every project that I want calling this command?

I'll attach the wsdl also...