Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/07 17:03:38 UTC

MySQL database automatic periodic backup

Hi list,
I would like to have OFBiz automatically backup its own database at regular
time intervals.
Has someone already done something similar or could offer me some idea on
the best way to implement it?

Many thanks,
-Bruno

Re: MySQL database automatic periodic backup

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Each database has a different way to back up.
so yes, if you write the low level database dependent class
then write a general back service that call the back up class that has
been loaded for that database, you could do this.

Bruno Busco sent the following on 12/7/2008 10:26 AM:

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.
Many thanks for the clarification.
I will definitively go with cron.
-Bruno