Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Neverbirth <ne...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/16 22:41:49 UTC

FlashDevelop Mac & Linux news and request for feedback

As the subject says, there have been several advancements in both the Wine
and FD sides, and the application now runs pretty well on both platforms.
The FD team is asking for feedback from Mac and Linux users so they can
continue improving the support. You can read more info here:

http://www.flashdevelop.org/community/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11922

>From my time here, it seems a lot of Flex developers use either Mac or
Linux, so it would be nice if they could help.

Thanks for your time.

Re: FlashDevelop Mac & Linux news and request for feedback

Posted by Neverbirth <ne...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for taking your time testing and posting, the more feedback the FD
team gets, the better for them.

Re: FlashDevelop Mac & Linux news and request for feedback

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.
I've replied there with details, but it didn't work for me (Ubuntu /
Wine 1.7).

Tom