Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Vadiraj <Va...@Sun.COM> on 2009/07/13 09:36:52 UTC

Review Request (OFBIZ-2374) : Running OFBiz on Glassfish

Hi Experts,

Can someone please review the patch for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2374 ?
Comments / feedback most appreciated !!!

Also, please help me to put up a HOW-TO page on
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Run+OFBiz+under+outside+Application+Servers.
Currently the README (part of the patch) has the HOW-TO guide.

Thanks,
-Vadiraj.

Re: Review Request (OFBIZ-2374) : Running OFBiz on Glassfish

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Please see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2374?focusedCommentId=12743824&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#action_12743824

Jacques

From: "Vadiraj" <Va...@Sun.COM>

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Vadiraj,

While your contribution is very much appreciated it must be understood
that a committer will first have to review and test your work which
I'm guessing would take a decent amount of time.  OFBiz is a community
driven project and the committers are only able to work on things that
they are either being paid to work on or otherwise are willing to give
up their free time for.

I'm sure your contribution will make it into the project eventually
but I wouldn't expect it to happen very quickly.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com