Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net> on 2011/10/28 22:58:34 UTC

Re: [OT] Static files not being displayed

Re: [OT] Static files not being displayed

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: [OT] Static files not being displayed

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.
Christopher Schultz wrote:

> André,
>
> On 10/28/2011 4:02 PM, André Warnier wrote:
>> Rajkumar Singh wrote:
>>> Thanks once again for replying to my mail. Have a nice weekend.
>>> And please support Patriots against the Steelers:)
>> No political comments are allowed on the list. ;-)
>
> I can't tell if you're kidding, so I'll go ahead and make it not
> funny: those are American "football" teams, not political parties.

Oh. It's the name "Patriots" which confused me. What do you call your political parties
then ?  Aah never mind, I think I read it somewhere : the "Tea party".

  For
> some reason, the US likes to spend most of it's money on sports that
> nobody in the rest of the world cares about. And vice versa.

Be happy that you live in a country that still has some money to spend.
It's a shrinking commodity right now in most of the Western world.

Re: [OT] Static files not being displayed

Posted by Francis GALIEGUE <fg...@one2team.com>.
On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 22:58, Christopher Schultz
<ch...@christopherschultz.net> wrote:
[...]
> For some reason, the US likes to spend most of it's money

"its" ;)

--
Francis Galiegue
ONE2TEAM

RE: [OT] Static files not being displayed

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: Christopher Schultz [mailto:chris@christopherschultz.net]
> Subject: Re: [OT] Static files not being displayed

> For some reason, the US likes to spend most of it's money on sports
> that nobody in the rest of the world cares about. And vice versa.

Some of us in the USA still follow test match cricket...

 - Chuck