Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Bharath Gowda <bg...@mifos.org> on 2020/02/20 10:01:25 UTC

Re: [Mifos-users] Mifox X: Upgrade to the latest version

Hi Sharon,

I was in discussion with Harilal on the same issue in another thread.
Could you let me know if you have already ran an upgrade on the existing DB?

Would like discuss in detail, could you please connect with me on skype for
the same?
I will be available to discuss from 5:30PM IST onwards

Skype: live:cbharath4

On Thu, 20 Feb 2020 at 3:20 PM Sharon Moniz <sh...@supermoney.in> wrote:

> Dear team,
>>
>> We wanted to upgrade to the latest version of Apache Fineract 1.3.0 and would
>> like your assistance on the steps to proceed.
>>
>> We are currently running Mifox X Version 18.03.01.RELEASE. We have used
>> Amazon EC2 AMI for deployment. We have noticed multiple DB changes since
>> the build we use.
>>
>> Could you please guide us on how to proceed with upgrading to the latest
>> version; deployments of both the Mifos X frontend and the Apache Fineract
>> backend, as well as the migration of data from our current mifos DB to the
>> updated tables supported by the current version.
>>
>> Appreciate your help. Looking forward to hearing from you.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Sharon

Bharath
Lead Implementation Analyst | Mifos Initiative
Skype: live:cbharath4| Mobile: +91.7019636073
http://mifos.org  <http://facebook.com/mifos>
<http://www.twitter.com/mifos>

Re: [Mifos-users] Mifox X: Upgrade to the latest version

Posted by Harilal Ayyappan <ha...@mintwalk.com>.
Hi Bharath

Lets schedule the skype call today 5:30PM IST.

Thanks
Harilal A R