Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Minh Lê <ng...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/19 19:42:34 UTC

Missing ANTLR dependency in Pig 0.10.1

I tried to run PigServer in my Java code and get "NoClassDefFoundError:
org/antlr/runtime/RecognitionException". Pig maven repo appears to lack a
reference to ANTLR jars also it uses ANTLR in QueryParserDriver class.

http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.pig/pig/0.10.1

Bests,

--
Minh, Lê Ngọc
Trento University, Master in Cognitive Science - Class of 2014

Re: Missing ANTLR dependency in Pig 0.10.1

Posted by Bill Graham <bi...@gmail.com>.
No need to file a jira. I can roll this fix into this bug, which is the
source of the problem:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-3189#comment-13581539

billgraham@gmail.com going forward.*

Re: Missing ANTLR dependency in Pig 0.10.1

Posted by Rohini Palaniswamy <ro...@gmail.com>.