Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de> on 2020/03/10 07:53:34 UTC

New Sling Committer: Dirk Rudolph

Hi Sling community,

The Sling PMC has elected Dirk Rudolph as a Sling committer, and he
has accepted the invitation.

Please join me in welcoming Dirk!

Dirk - if you want to honor the old tradition of new committers
briefly introducing themselves to the list, feel free.

Welcome!

Konrad

Re: New Sling Committer: Dirk Rudolph

Posted by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID>.
Welcome on board, Dirk

- Andy

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 8:53 AM Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de> wrote:
> ...The Sling PMC has elected Dirk Rudolph as a Sling committer, and he
> has accepted the invitation...

Welcome Dirk, and thanks for your contributions so far!

-Bertrand

Re: New Sling Committer: Dirk Rudolph

Posted by Georg Henzler <sl...@ghenzler.de>.
Welcome Dirk!