Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com> on 2018/10/01 13:14:19 UTC

Re: Slides from London Airflow Meetup #1

Very good slides indeed. It's fast-forward over concept of Airflow that
everyone new should follow.

Maybe that could be a base for a short (interactive ?) tutorial for someone
who would like to learn more about Airflow. I think there are few concepts
which are not obvious (recently discussed execution_date) which get
crystal-clear when you just follow the slides.

J.

--

*Jarek Potiuk, Principal Software Engineer*
Mobile: +48 660 796 129

Re: Slides from London Airflow Meetup #1

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com>.
That would be awesome I think :) - and then you could turn it into intro
video in the main page of Airflow docs  :).

Just FYI - we are also planning to give an internal talk about Airflow in
our company, as we use to share information in the company about various
projects we do, and we are going to base it on your slides. Seeing your
talk would be even more helpful.

J.

Posted by Deng Xiaodong <xd...@gmail.com>.
Definitely there is ;-)

Such slides & videos would be great supplement on the top of documentation.

XD

Posted by Ash Berlin-Taylor <as...@apache.org>.