Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Marcelo de Oliveira <ol...@terra.com.br> on 2009/02/27 00:35:44 UTC

iBatis x Newer DataBases

Hi All,

I'd like to know if iBatis Mapper works well with new versions of Sql Server
(2005 and 2008) and with Progress 10.x.

I Have some future customers which I'd like to develop a solution using
iBatis, but according with the page
http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/What+database-
provider+combinations+have+been+tested+with+the+.NET+DataMapper, only SQL
Server 2000 was tested.

I am developing with .net framework 3.5, visual studio 2008, SQL Server 2005
and Progress Databases.

Regards,

Marcelo.

Problem with c# automatic properties?

Posted by Sal Bass <sa...@hotmail.com>.
I'm having an issue with Ibatis.Net 1.6.2 and the auto properties of c# 3. Basically I have a nullable boolean property. When I map to the auto property it comes back as false when it should be null. However, when I convert the property to a traditional property with a backing field it comes back correctly as null. Is this a known issue?

Thanks!

Access your email online and on the go with Windows Live Hotmail.
http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_AE_Access_022009

Problem with c# automatic properties?

Posted by Sal Bass <sa...@hotmail.com>.

http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_AE_Same_022009

Re: iBatis x Newer DataBases

Posted by Brian Elcock <br...@gmail.com>.
Hello Marcelo.

That is exactly what I am using. I would guess that it may not support
certain functions? But it has been sufficient for my needs and has not
resulted in any errors.

Brian

RES: iBatis x Newer DataBases

Enviada em: quinta-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2009 20:40
Para: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
Assunto: Re: iBatis x Newer DataBases

Posted by Marcelo de Oliveira <ol...@terra.com.br>.
Thanks Brian !!!

It will help your experience... I will wait someone else answer. I wish
someone had had some kind of experience with Progress, but your opinion will
help me to start my development, to solve a part of my problems !! ;)

Thanks again,
Marcelo.

Enviada em: quinta-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2009 20:40
Para: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org

Re: iBatis x Newer DataBases

Posted by Brian Elcock <br...@gmail.com>.